Seminar #2 No Limit
"Live Tournament Training" format
Great tournament tune up!
- After one hour of review and instruction we will play a tournament .
- Will pass out "mistake" buttons as the hand is played.
- After the hand is completed I will do a complete hand analysis of the action and provide advice and suggestions.
- Question and answers after each hand.
- If I observe any "tells" I will inform the student.
- Short stack play will be discussed and demonstrations provided. This is a "fun" and very effective seminar.
- PLUS! The "winner" of the tournament training winner will receive a CARD PROTECTOR ($15.00 value).
- This is a seminar that can be taken again for a "tune up" for a big tournament since the instruction and analysis changes due the hands dealt and flop varies.
To REGISTER click on upper left side of page!